Preserve the Past, Celebrate the Present, Ensure the Future
Windridge’s planned giving was established to encourage, receive and manage major gifts such as charitable trusts, gift annuities and bequests that would support Windridge’s therapeutic horsemanship programs.
These gifts include:
- Gifts of cash
- Gifts of real estate
- Gifts of personal property
Added tax benefits include:
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities (Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds)
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of Oil & Gas Royalty Interests
- Name Windridge as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy?
- Name Windridge as a beneficiary of your annuity or IRA?
- Name Windridge as a beneficiary in your will?
For some, a more sophisticated strategy might be a better fit:
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Gift Annuities
Or, a donor may want to help fulfill Windridge’s promise by:
- Endow an Instructor’s Employment Position
- Endow a Semester for a Windridge Participant
- Endow the Support of a Horse